Lone Cactus Dad Hat | Burnt Orange
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
The lone cactus, an icon of the southwest. Put this baby on and you'll become the icon! 😉
- 100% cotton twill
- Unstructured, six-panel, low-profile
- Tri-glide buckle closure
This isn't your average outdoor gear... Together we pick up one pound of trash for every product sold. Learn more and join a cleanup here!
We keep our returns and exchanges super easy and hassle free.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed within 30 days of purchase
- Your items must be unworn and unwashed
- You can exchange your order for store credit (free!), or for a refund ($7 restocking fee)
Here's how it works:
- Enter your order details into our Returns Portal
- Select the items you'd like to return or exchange and your return method
- We'll email you a pre-paid return label
- Ship us the package (re-use the mailer it came in if you can!)
- Once we receive your items back at our warehouse, your return will be processed in 3-7 business days.
Please ship returns back to:
Keep Nature Wild
1660 N Rosemont Suite 105
Mesa, AZ 85205
- Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for any shipping costs associated with returns or exchanges.
- The shipping cost will be deducted from the return amount. An additional $7 restocking fee will be deducted from your return amount if you chose the refund return method.
- All sales, promotional, and discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Products purchased online may not be returned or exchanged at any of our retail locations.
- Keep Nature Wild cannot process returns for products purchased at any retail partner locations.
For International returns, we are unfortunately not able to send you a pre-paid return label at this time. Please send the package back to us at the return address above through your own means.
Shipping is easy! We do our very best to get your items in your hands as soon as possible. Your order will typically ship 1 to 3 days after purchase (with exception to holiday shopping weekends). Depending on where you live, the arrival of your product can vary. When we put your order in the mail, you will receive a USPS tracking number - Contact us if you notice any problems.
Shipping weights are determined by the United States Postal Service and are based on the weight of the package.
Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for lost/stolen packages or packages that are returned to sender via the USPS.
A few things we typically see:
- Customers enter the wrong address: This is a bummer for everyone so please triple check :). Your order is likely to get returned to us if the wrong address is entered at checkout and we cannot be responsible for reshipment charges.
- Your package doesn't arrive in the time specified on the website: USPS is our primary shipping carrier. They do not guarantee their shipping dates and we cannot guarantee them either. However, we print and ship orders in-house every Monday-Friday and typically get packages out of our warehouse in under 24 hours.
If you are placing an international order, your package may come in contact with Customs. We don't have any control over how long your package is in Customs, nor do we have any control over Customs charges. Customers are responsible for all Customs charges. If you notice a stall in shipping, contact your local postal office for more information.
I love cactus anything so I knew I had to get this hat! It fits really well and the orange color really stands out, but also goes with a lot of my trail running gear!
Have not tried this yet as its a gift, but knowing my several orders ive placed and used from KNW it will far surpass any other hat ive owned. Great stuff, great company, great moto, and fantastic job on keeping Arizona clean. 🤜🤛🙏🍀🌲🇺🇸
Ordered both colors of this hat. Needed large quantities for family gift. Quick response from company and delivered very soon. Love the hat for all sizes and low profile and soft construction. Colors and embroidery perfect. Supplier was very responsive and friendly. Will order again.
I adore all of the KNW hats. I have a small head and this one adjusts and fits my head perfectly. It's super soft, comfy, and perfect for hammock naps. It even stays on when it's windy! I have worn this on multiple hikes and camping trips this summer and it is my new favorite!
Love the color of this hat and I love the clasp to adjust the size. Super comfy and soft.