Put Your Love for Nature into Action
What are Wild Keeper Ambassadors and how does it work?
Wild Keeper Ambassadors (WKAs) are a community of people from all around the world who have a love for the outdoors and take action to preserve and keep them free of trash. As a WKA, you'll pick up trash once a month, be a part of a growing community creating real change, and get some exclusive KNW perks! Sound like your type of thing?
Applications are Open Now for the Fall 2023 Term
Perks of being a Wild Keeper
You might be thinking, what's in it for you?
- Become connected with a community of thousands of Wild Keeper Ambassadors around the world.
- Feel good by giving back to nature!
- Access to Wild Keeper Exclusive Gear
- Receive exclusive discounts to shop online
Get early access to select product drops
- Have another excuse to get outside and become more connected with nature!
What does the Ambassador Program look like?
Once accepted, we have a couple simple steps to follow!
- Get outside and pick up trash at least once a month!
- Post once a month on your Instagram feed on designated Impact Days to share your impact, super easy!
- Very important! Don't forget to record your trash weight through the KNW Impact Form for every cleanup you complete!
- By signing up, you're committing to at least 4 months as a Wild Keeper Ambassador with the option to roll over into the next term after that!
I want in, what are the requirements?
We don't ask for much but we do have a few minimum requirements to become a WKA!
- You need to be 13 years or older.
- You must be following @keepnaturewild on Instagram
- You must be active on Instagram! Posting at least once in the past 4 weeks. We build our community on connection and taking action in the outdoors. We encourage our ambassadors to do the same!
- If your Instagram account is private, we just ask that you show us your feed so we can approve your app!
"I love being a Wild Keeper because what you stand for matters and our world needs your voice and encouragement!"
"[I love it for] so many reasons - but I think mostly because of the community I find in it. Living in a city (for now), we feel pretty disconnected day-to-day from the green space we have to drive to for our connection to nature."
PNW RV Life
"I love being a Wild Keeper because I care about supporting causes that bring awareness to the conservation efforts necessary to keep our planet sustainable."
Wild Keeper FAQ's
How do I sign up?
There's an application process! Once every quarter, application open for the upcoming term. You can apply today at the link at the top of this page.
What are the requirements to be a Wild Keeper Ambassador?
There's just a few! You must be 13 years or older, be active on Instagram (posting at least once in the last 4 weeks), follow @keepnaturewild on Instagram, and be willing to pick up trash outside at least once a month!
Do I need to sign up each term to stay a Wild Keeper Ambassador?
Wild Keepers who follow all the requirements will be able to easily roll-over to new terms. Inactive Wild Keepers will have to re-apply each term. If you would like to opt out at any time, just message a KNW Team Member on Slack, no questions asked!
Do I have to be a Wild Keeper Ambassador to record my impact?
No! Our Impact Form is open to everyone within the Keep Nature Wild Community, including those that are not enrolled as a Wild Keeper Ambassador.
I want to host my own cleanups, what do I need to do?
Awesome! While we currently do not permit WKAs organizing and hosting cleanups under the Keep Nature Wild name, we are happy to donate cleanup supplies for cleanup events you plan and promote on your own. We are excited to invest in our community that wants to do more! To request a cleanup donation, please fill out this form.