I'd Hike That Unisex Tee | Glacier Blue
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Challenge accepted! The perfect laid-back tee for all of your hiking adventures.
- Lightweight cotton/poly material
- Screen printed locally in Arizona
- Created in WRAP Certified facilities
- For best possible fit, measure your favorite short sleeved shirt & compare it to our sizing guide
We keep our returns and exchanges super easy and hassle free.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed within 30 days of purchase
- Your items must be unworn and unwashed
- You can exchange your order for store credit (free!), or for a refund ($7 restocking fee)
Here's how it works:
- Enter your order details into our Returns Portal
- Select the items you'd like to return or exchange and your return method
- We'll email you a pre-paid return label
- Ship us the package (re-use the mailer it came in if you can!)
- Once we receive your items back at our warehouse, your return will be processed in 3-7 business days.
Please ship returns back to:
Keep Nature Wild
1660 N Rosemont Suite 105
Mesa, AZ 85205
- Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for any shipping costs associated with returns or exchanges.
- The shipping cost will be deducted from the return amount. An additional $7 restocking fee will be deducted from your return amount if you chose the refund return method.
- All sales, promotional, and discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Products purchased online may not be returned or exchanged at any of our retail locations.
- Keep Nature Wild cannot process returns for products purchased at any retail partner locations.
For International returns, we are unfortunately not able to send you a pre-paid return label at this time. Please send the package back to us at the return address above through your own means.
Shipping is easy! We do our very best to get your items in your hands as soon as possible. Your order will typically ship 1 to 3 days after purchase (with exception to holiday shopping weekends). Depending on where you live, the arrival of your product can vary. When we put your order in the mail, you will receive a USPS tracking number - Contact us if you notice any problems.
Shipping weights are determined by the United States Postal Service and are based on the weight of the package.
Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for lost/stolen packages or packages that are returned to sender via the USPS.
A few things we typically see:
- Customers enter the wrong address: This is a bummer for everyone so please triple check :). Your order is likely to get returned to us if the wrong address is entered at checkout and we cannot be responsible for reshipment charges.
- Your package doesn't arrive in the time specified on the website: USPS is our primary shipping carrier. They do not guarantee their shipping dates and we cannot guarantee them either. However, we print and ship orders in-house every Monday-Friday and typically get packages out of our warehouse in under 24 hours.
If you are placing an international order, your package may come in contact with Customs. We don't have any control over how long your package is in Customs, nor do we have any control over Customs charges. Customers are responsible for all Customs charges. If you notice a stall in shipping, contact your local postal office for more information.
Cute and very soft
I love this t-shirt. It is so soft and comfortable. Fits true to size. It is excellent quality and fast shipping. Quickly became my new favorite hiking shirt.
I just got my first order from KNW and I am in love with everything I got. The fabric is sooooo soft and cozy. This tee is v cute and it's a great blue color, but it is not a bright turquoise like in the pics,.It's more like a medium blue. I washed mine in cold water and dried on low. The shirt did shrink so I would order a size up. I got a small and it shrunk to be perfect for me. I'm 5'7" and 120lb.
I love it! I get lots of compliments on it when we are camping. Nice, soft material, not scratchy. Now I need the tank!
Super happy with my purchase. Thanks for what you do!