Lookin' for something to watch this weekend? We've got you! I tapped the minds of all of us here at KNW to create a nature-related movie and documentary roundup! 🌲 There's a little bit of everything from animation, to docuseries, to just some good 'ol bird viewing. Check them out below:
- Tiger King (Netflix) - if you've been living under a rock and haven't watched Tiger King yet (😉).. get to it! Wild doesn't even begin to describe it.
- Free Solo (Hulu) - Professional rock climber, Alex Honnold, attempts to conquer the first free solo climb of El Capitan at Yosemite National Park.
- The Lorax (Hulu) - A ruined industrialist tells his tale of his environmentally self-destructive greed despite the warnings of an old forest creature.
- The Biggest Little Farm (Hulu) - The Biggest Little Farm follows two dreamers and their beloved dog when they make a choice that takes them from their tiny L.A. apartment and into the countryside to build one of the most diverse farms of its kind in complete coexistence with nature.
- Our Planet (Netflix) - Experience our planet's natural beauty and examine how climate change impacts all living creatures in this ambitious documentary of spectacular scope.
- National Parks Adventure (Netflix) - A documentary that tours the awe-inspiring landscapes of America's great parks!
- Forest Songbirds (Amazona Prime Video) - For bird and nature lovers alike! One hour packed full of America's favorite songbirds, right in your living room.