Podcast roundup! 🌲 We put together a list of some podcasts we've been throwing on as we work from home, clean the house, or get some fresh air around our neighborhood. Check them out below:
- Dirtbag Diaries presents stories of dreamers, wanderers, and athletes in the outdoors.
- She Explores features the stories of women who love the outdoors through interviews, in-the-field recordings, and listener submission. On topics from solo hiking, conservation, entrepreneurship and more and how they intersect with the outdoors.
- Outside/In from New Hampshire Public Radio explores the relationship between humans and nature - Outside/In dives into complex topics with stories and in-depth reporting.
- HumaNature explores where humans and our habitat meet by telling the stories of real human experiences in nature.
- outLANDish is a podcast started by the US Forest Service and brings interesting stories about our public lands. There hasn't been a new episode since August of 2019, but it's still a wonderful listen.
- Sustainability Defined this podcast defines sustainability one concept at a time with an experienced pro.
- Outside Podcast an Outside Magazine production, which explores a variety of topics in the outdoor world including interviews with some experts in sports, adventure, and politics.
Have more recommendations? Let us know by shooting us a message on our Instagram!