Want to join the Keep Nature Wild team?
The Keep Nature Wild Team is on a mission to keep our wild places wild. We are fun, passionate, and above all else, hard at work to leave our wilderness better than we found it.
Responsible for: Product Development and Production Management
The primary responsibility will be to coordinate and manage the design, development, and production for Keep Nature Wild apparel lines. This position will focus on the creation of new lines of products, forming and keeping timelines, and see each product launch from inception to final production. This position will also be the primary point of contact between manufacturing partners and Keep Nature Wild.
Requirements and preferred skills:
- 3+ years product experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Excel, Google Docs
- Up to date with trends, fabrics, trims, etc. in the outdoor industry
- Must be organized and meet deadlines
- Collaborate with Design and Production teams to execute the sourcing of new items
- Develop WIP reports and target margins to maintain the time frame and projected profit margins through each season
- Manage and communicate clearly with vendors ensuring that direct and timely information is provided to meet deadlines and deliverables required by the seasonal calendar
- Negotiate with domestic and international vendors
- Manage and work directly with outside partner-based factory product teams globally
- Proactively troubleshoot issues regarding fit, construction, materials, suppliers, etc.
Click on the link below to apply.
Keep Nature Wild is seeking a graphic design intern who is ready to instantly step into the role and create and contribute to our team. The designer will produce artwork specifically for tees, lifestyle apparel, headwear, on-product branding & garment embellishments. They will also produce promotional materials, marketing materials, emails, etc. This is a great opportunity to get your work published and build your portfolio and get experience in a variety of areas. This position is a paid internship and can count towards school credit.
This position requires an understanding of graphic apparel art as well as current graphic art trends, specifically those relevant to the outdoor industry.
- Produce graphic art designs and concepts, under the supervision of the CEO, within a specified seasonal theme or direction.
- Work alongside the CEO to produce collections of apparel, promotional materials, etc. for 2019/2020.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends, color, fabrics, trims, features.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Demonstrates initiative. This is the most important skill/qualification.
- Knowledge of apparel and design required.
- Knowledge and proficiency with the most current versions of Adobe CS.
- Excellent communication skills, in person and in writing.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
Click on the link below for the full job description