Wild Pine Face Mask | Heather Black
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Wild Pine face masks! A comfortable, breathable mask for running errands, passing fellow hikers on the trail, or wherever else you need to go!
- Dual-compacted, double-layered, breathable material made of 40% recycled polyester, 30% recycled cotton, and 30% cotton
- Reusable/Machine washable. Machine wash separately on hot. Only non-chlorine bleach. Dry on medium heat. Iron if needed. Do not dry clean.
- Strategic shirring on nose and chin for a face-hugging fit
- Fabric ear loop straps that stretch to fit
- One size provides full coverage over nose and mouth for most adult faces!
- 6 1/2" W x 6 1/8" L
- Masks are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Discount codes cannot be applied to masks
Note: these masks are non-medical-grade and are intended for the average person when they are not at home. We recommend washing between uses.
This isn't your average outdoor gear... Together we pick up a pound of trash from the wild for every product sold! Find out more here!
We keep our returns and exchanges super easy and hassle free.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed within 30 days of purchase
- Your items must be unworn and unwashed
- You can exchange your order for store credit (free!), or for a refund ($7 restocking fee)
Here's how it works:
- Enter your order details into our Returns Portal
- Select the items you'd like to return or exchange and your return method
- We'll email you a pre-paid return label
- Ship us the package (re-use the mailer it came in if you can!)
- Once we receive your items back at our warehouse, your return will be processed in 3-7 business days.
Please ship returns back to:
Keep Nature Wild
1660 N Rosemont Suite 105
Mesa, AZ 85205
- Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for any shipping costs associated with returns or exchanges.
- The shipping cost will be deducted from the return amount. An additional $7 restocking fee will be deducted from your return amount if you chose the refund return method.
- All sales, promotional, and discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Products purchased online may not be returned or exchanged at any of our retail locations.
- Keep Nature Wild cannot process returns for products purchased at any retail partner locations.
For International returns, we are unfortunately not able to send you a pre-paid return label at this time. Please send the package back to us at the return address above through your own means.
Shipping is easy! We do our very best to get your items in your hands as soon as possible. Your order will typically ship 1 to 3 days after purchase (with exception to holiday shopping weekends). Depending on where you live, the arrival of your product can vary. When we put your order in the mail, you will receive a USPS tracking number - Contact us if you notice any problems.
Shipping weights are determined by the United States Postal Service and are based on the weight of the package.
Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for lost/stolen packages or packages that are returned to sender via the USPS.
A few things we typically see:
- Customers enter the wrong address: This is a bummer for everyone so please triple check :). Your order is likely to get returned to us if the wrong address is entered at checkout and we cannot be responsible for reshipment charges.
- Your package doesn't arrive in the time specified on the website: USPS is our primary shipping carrier. They do not guarantee their shipping dates and we cannot guarantee them either. However, we print and ship orders in-house every Monday-Friday and typically get packages out of our warehouse in under 24 hours.
If you are placing an international order, your package may come in contact with Customs. We don't have any control over how long your package is in Customs, nor do we have any control over Customs charges. Customers are responsible for all Customs charges. If you notice a stall in shipping, contact your local postal office for more information.
Cute and comfy mask. It fits well for me. I think it could be a but thicker for it to really work, but I think it is a good price for the money!
I agree that this is comfortable and a great mask but needs a little more room for me on the ear strap.
This is one of the most comfortable masks I have! Love it!
The material the mask it self is made out of it nice. Moderately soft. And super cute of course. But the ear loops are WAY too short. By about 2 inches on each side. I hope KNW, will be adding an adjustable version with longer ear loops because these didn’t work for anyone in my household. I was kind of disappointed.
Great price! The mask fits well too! Comfortable to wear!