To the Forest Unisex Hoodie | Black
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
- Fits true to size
- Heavy-weight, 10.3 oz
- 100% Cotton anti-pill fleece
- Pullover hood, raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, lined hood, tonal drawcord
- Sleeve cuff ribbing, preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Screen printed locally in Arizona
- Created in WRAP Certified facilities
This isn't your average outdoor gear... Together we pick up one pound of trash for every product sold. Learn more here!
We keep our returns and exchanges super easy and hassle free.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed within 30 days of purchase
- Your items must be unworn and unwashed
- You can exchange your order for store credit (free!), or for a refund ($7 restocking fee)
Here's how it works:
- Enter your order details into our Returns Portal
- Select the items you'd like to return or exchange and your return method
- We'll email you a pre-paid return label
- Ship us the package (re-use the mailer it came in if you can!)
- Once we receive your items back at our warehouse, your return will be processed in 3-7 business days.
Please ship returns back to:
Keep Nature Wild
1660 N Rosemont Suite 105
Mesa, AZ 85205
- Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for any shipping costs associated with returns or exchanges.
- The shipping cost will be deducted from the return amount. An additional $7 restocking fee will be deducted from your return amount if you chose the refund return method.
- All sales, promotional, and discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Products purchased online may not be returned or exchanged at any of our retail locations.
- Keep Nature Wild cannot process returns for products purchased at any retail partner locations.
For International returns, we are unfortunately not able to send you a pre-paid return label at this time. Please send the package back to us at the return address above through your own means.
Shipping is easy! We do our very best to get your items in your hands as soon as possible. Your order will typically ship 1 to 3 days after purchase (with exception to holiday shopping weekends). Depending on where you live, the arrival of your product can vary. When we put your order in the mail, you will receive a USPS tracking number - Contact us if you notice any problems.
Shipping weights are determined by the United States Postal Service and are based on the weight of the package.
Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for lost/stolen packages or packages that are returned to sender via the USPS.
A few things we typically see:
- Customers enter the wrong address: This is a bummer for everyone so please triple check :). Your order is likely to get returned to us if the wrong address is entered at checkout and we cannot be responsible for reshipment charges.
- Your package doesn't arrive in the time specified on the website: USPS is our primary shipping carrier. They do not guarantee their shipping dates and we cannot guarantee them either. However, we print and ship orders in-house every Monday-Friday and typically get packages out of our warehouse in under 24 hours.
If you are placing an international order, your package may come in contact with Customs. We don't have any control over how long your package is in Customs, nor do we have any control over Customs charges. Customers are responsible for all Customs charges. If you notice a stall in shipping, contact your local postal office for more information.
I love this sweatshirt. The hood is light and don't pull at the neck. The fabric is very soft. The sizing is true to size.
This hoodie is so soft! Fits great!
This is my first hoodie from KNW. It´s warm and thick in material, soft, but not too heavy to wear. I washed it before using and the colors, print and the size appeared to be good after the wash. No shrinking. I normally wear size M, but ordered size L since I wanted to have a loose fit. Size is great, not too baggy or large for me. I´m 5 feet 8 inches tall. I like the fact that the wrists and weist is a bit tighter, that way the hoodie doesn´t hang on me, it´s more comfortable to wear. Perfect hoodie for Florida winter and going outside in the parks and woods!
I have ordered multiple hoodies and crewneck sweatshirts from Keep Nature Wild. Some have a good fit. Some not. The ones that have a little give when using your arms for comfort and daily activities and are a softer buttery like material are my preference. To the forest has a weird fit. Like youth size wrists and waist sewed to a adult sweatshirt. Tight in the waistband and tight in the wrists. Material not as soft. Color and the grahpics are nice just wish it was on the other fabric of crewneck or sweatshirt you sell with softer more stretchy/give when you use your arms. I would reorder in this design if you made changes. This one will unfortunately be returned.
This jacket is awesome! I love the way it fits.