Recycled Foldable Trash Picker (WKA Gear)
Picking up trash is at the forefront of everything we do. For years, we’ve wanted to release a trash picker, but we didn’t want to release one that would break down easily and end up in a landfill after a couple of uses. After years of trial and error, we partnered with our friends at Waterhaul to introduce our first ever recycled foldable trash picker. Made from plastic taken out of the ocean & recycled aluminum, this trash picker is sustainable, heavy-duty, portable and perfect for your next cleanup!
- Plastic made with 100% recycled fishing net
- 33" total length, 17" folded length
- Rod made with recycled aluminum
- String made of 100% recycled PET string
- Portable and foldable, ready for any adventure
- Horned magnetic end to easily hook plastic bags and pick up small metal items
- Made in the UK Designed to be repairable and recyclable
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 2 reviews.
I bought this to help pick up trash on my hikes with my family, it works wonders and made my young ones so excited to pick up trash they now look forward to it!
It's a smart design, it picks up well. Picks up razor thin plastic and foil, yet will also grab the neck on 20oz bottles, and pick up a gallon jug with the handle. Remarkably versatile and helpful. Love that it's made of recycled materials. It saves my back and knees from having to get close to the ground to pick up trash.