Campsite Women's Muscle Tank | Dust
You Save: $8.40 (30%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Keep your campsite wild, friends! A reminder of how fun it is to pop up a tent and enjoy the outdoors, and also to keep nature wild!
- Lightweight tri-blend
- Screen printed locally in Arizona
- Created in WRAP Certified facilities
- For best possible fit, measure your favorite tank & compare it to our sizing guide
This isn't your average outdoor gear... Together we pick up one pound of trash for every product sold. Learn more and join a cleanup here!
We keep our returns and exchanges super easy and hassle free.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed within 30 days of purchase
- Your items must be unworn and unwashed
- You can exchange your order for store credit (free!), or for a refund ($7 restocking fee)
Here's how it works:
- Enter your order details into our Returns Portal
- Select the items you'd like to return or exchange and your return method
- We'll email you a pre-paid return label
- Ship us the package (re-use the mailer it came in if you can!)
- Once we receive your items back at our warehouse, your return will be processed in 3-7 business days.
Please ship returns back to:
Keep Nature Wild
1660 N Rosemont Suite 105
Mesa, AZ 85205
- Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for any shipping costs associated with returns or exchanges.
- The shipping cost will be deducted from the return amount. An additional $7 restocking fee will be deducted from your return amount if you chose the refund return method.
- All sales, promotional, and discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Products purchased online may not be returned or exchanged at any of our retail locations.
- Keep Nature Wild cannot process returns for products purchased at any retail partner locations.
For International returns, we are unfortunately not able to send you a pre-paid return label at this time. Please send the package back to us at the return address above through your own means.
Shipping is easy! We do our very best to get your items in your hands as soon as possible. Your order will typically ship 1 to 3 days after purchase (with exception to holiday shopping weekends). Depending on where you live, the arrival of your product can vary. When we put your order in the mail, you will receive a USPS tracking number - Contact us if you notice any problems.
Shipping weights are determined by the United States Postal Service and are based on the weight of the package.
Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for lost/stolen packages or packages that are returned to sender via the USPS.
A few things we typically see:
- Customers enter the wrong address: This is a bummer for everyone so please triple check :). Your order is likely to get returned to us if the wrong address is entered at checkout and we cannot be responsible for reshipment charges.
- Your package doesn't arrive in the time specified on the website: USPS is our primary shipping carrier. They do not guarantee their shipping dates and we cannot guarantee them either. However, we print and ship orders in-house every Monday-Friday and typically get packages out of our warehouse in under 24 hours.
If you are placing an international order, your package may come in contact with Customs. We don't have any control over how long your package is in Customs, nor do we have any control over Customs charges. Customers are responsible for all Customs charges. If you notice a stall in shipping, contact your local postal office for more information.
Love this tank! Color is as pictured, and material is nice and soft. I am usually a Medium, and that size worked for me here. I will note that this is on the longer side, unlike many of today's cropped styles. So, there is a good bit of fabric that collects around the waist/hips unless you're wearing leggings. I just tuck the front in to neaten up the look.
I was bummed a couple months ago when this tank was out of stock. Now that I was finally able to grab one, I see why it was out of stock. The shirt is so comfy and fits true to size. I love the print. My friends tell me it really describes my personality. I was so happy it arrived before my camping trip to the Angeles National Forest. It is the perfect outdoor/hiking shirt! I'm in love!!! This is the 2nd shirt I've owned and I seem to keep coming back for more. I love this company and what they stand for. Keep up the awesome work guys! Adventure is out there and let's continue to keep nature wild!!
I love this tank! It's perfect for hot weather as it's nice and light. Love wearing it hiking, walking, or even just around the house.
Again, KNW nails it when it comes to their fabrics & materials used. The lightweight, soft tri-blend mix is perfect for keeping the body cool on hot summer days, while also wicking moisture away, keeping you both cool & dry. I definitely could've bought a Small if I wanted a fitted look (I don't), & probably would've preferred a Medium, but they were sold out at the time. So I settled for a size Large (5'7", 125lbs), & honestly it's loose but not in a manner where it looks bad or is falling off. It just makes for a more casual look over top of whatever cute sports bra I'm intending to show off underneath. With the large arm pit holes it's inevitable for a peek-a-boo bra moment happening, & besides the breeze passing through that accompanies the larger fitting size is welcomed on those hot, humid days while out exploring.
Love this muscle tank! Soft and comfy material and nice and light for hiking. I ordered a M which is fairly loose (I’m 5’4” and 130lbs) which I like, but I could have easily got a S if I wanted it fitted.