1919 Unisex Tee | Dust
In 1908, Teddy Roosevelt said about the Grand Canyon, “Let this great wonder of nature remain as it now is. You cannot improve on it. But what you can do is keep it for your children, your children’s children, and all who come after you, as the one great sight which every American should see.” On February 26th, 1919 the Grand Canyon was established as a National Park.
This tee is honoring the Centennial of the Grand Canyon National Park - Happy 100 years, GCNP!
- Unisex Short Sleeve Tee with five colored back design
- Front & Back Design
- Unisex Sizing S-XL
- 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Screen printed locally in Arizona
- Made in WRAP certified facilities
- For best possible fit, measure your favorite tee & compare it to our sizing guide
- Jasmyn (f) is wearing a Small
This isn't your average outdoor gear... We remove 1lb of trash from the wild for every product sold! Find out more here!