Wild Earth Day Instagram Giveaway
KNW, Keen, Camelbak, Cruise America Earth Day Giveaway OFFICIAL RULES
Sponsored by Keep Nature Wild, Keen, Camelbak, and Cruise America ("Sponsors").
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN.
Promotion/Contest Name (the "Sweepstakes"): Earth Day Giveaway
The entry deadline is 11:59 PM PST April 30th, 2020.
Make an impact for Earth Day and follow all brands on Instagram. Make an impact in one of the listed ways, submit an Impact form by entering your email and telling us about the impact you made. The link to this form can be found through the link in bio on any of the following brands’ Instagram pages: @keepnaturewild, @cruiseamericarv, or @camelbak. Participants also must follow all brands on Instagram to be considered between Tuesday, April 21st and 11:59PM PST on Friday, May 1st. (“Entry Period”). Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All entries must be received by April 30th, 2020 by 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be notified by Instagram direct message.
Prizes and Odds: 1 participant in total will win one (1) prize pack to be awarded from the promotion/contest are as follows:
One (1) KNW E-Gift Card - $200
Two (2) Keen free shoe card codes MSRP $350.00
One (1) $500 future travel voucher with Cruise America
One (1) Cloud Walker Hydration Pack and one (1) Camp Mug from Camelbak ($115 total value)
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. age 18 or older, who have an active Instagram account and Internet access as of the beginning of the promotion/contest period.
- Employees of Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the promotion/contest. Participation in the promotion/contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Prize Drawing: All promotion/contest name entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around (1) day after online deadline by Keep Nature Wild. The drawing will be conducted by judges whose decisions are final and binding. The winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received.
- The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required affidavits and releases. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
- Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by Instagram Direct Message within five (5) business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is the owner to the Instagram account selected. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
- General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The promotion/contest is offered by Sponsor, Keep Nature Wild, which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by Instagram Direct Message, e-mail, or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning a prize, Winner releases Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the promotion/contest or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the promotion/contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the March Hiking Instagram Giveaway; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion/contest. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the promotion/contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion/contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the promotion/contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
- Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes.
- Release of liability. Keep Nature Wild, Keen, Camelbak, and Cruise America Earth Day Giveaway: I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH the Wild Earth Day giveaway, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.
I certify that I am physically fit and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity.
I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of The Earth Day Giveaway in which I may participate and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity.
In consideration of my submission and permitting me to participate in this giveaway, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Keep it Wild LLC and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers;
(B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
I acknowledge that Keep it Wild LLC and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf.
- Sponsor's Address: Sponsor is Keep Nature Wild 1660 N Rosemont #105 Mesa, Arizona 85205
Copyright © 2019 Keep Nature Wild, LLC.