Wild Pine Muscle Tank | Forest
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Inspired by the Ponderosa Pines up north, we created this comfy wilderness tank for those who need to get up, get out, and get wild!
- Lightweight cotton/poly blend
- Screen printed locally in Arizona
- Created in WRAP Certified facilities
- For best possible fit, measure your favorite tank & compare it to our sizing guide
- Giddi is wearing a Small
This isn't your average outdoor gear... Every purchase helps fund and host local wilderness cleanups. Learn more and join a cleanup here!
We keep our returns and exchanges super easy and hassle free.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed within 30 days of purchase
- Your items must be unworn and unwashed
- You can exchange your order for store credit (free!), or for a refund ($7 restocking fee)
Here's how it works:
- Enter your order details into our Returns Portal
- Select the items you'd like to return or exchange and your return method
- We'll email you a pre-paid return label
- Ship us the package (re-use the mailer it came in if you can!)
- Once we receive your items back at our warehouse, your return will be processed in 3-7 business days.
Please ship returns back to:
Keep Nature Wild
1660 N Rosemont Suite 105
Mesa, AZ 85205
- Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for any shipping costs associated with returns or exchanges.
- The shipping cost will be deducted from the return amount. An additional $7 restocking fee will be deducted from your return amount if you chose the refund return method.
- All sales, promotional, and discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Products purchased online may not be returned or exchanged at any of our retail locations.
- Keep Nature Wild cannot process returns for products purchased at any retail partner locations.
For International returns, we are unfortunately not able to send you a pre-paid return label at this time. Please send the package back to us at the return address above through your own means.
Shipping is easy! We do our very best to get your items in your hands as soon as possible. Your order will typically ship 1 to 3 days after purchase (with exception to holiday shopping weekends). Depending on where you live, the arrival of your product can vary. When we put your order in the mail, you will receive a USPS tracking number - Contact us if you notice any problems.
Shipping weights are determined by the United States Postal Service and are based on the weight of the package.
Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for lost/stolen packages or packages that are returned to sender via the USPS.
A few things we typically see:
- Customers enter the wrong address: This is a bummer for everyone so please triple check :). Your order is likely to get returned to us if the wrong address is entered at checkout and we cannot be responsible for reshipment charges.
- Your package doesn't arrive in the time specified on the website: USPS is our primary shipping carrier. They do not guarantee their shipping dates and we cannot guarantee them either. However, we print and ship orders in-house every Monday-Friday and typically get packages out of our warehouse in under 24 hours.
If you are placing an international order, your package may come in contact with Customs. We don't have any control over how long your package is in Customs, nor do we have any control over Customs charges. Customers are responsible for all Customs charges. If you notice a stall in shipping, contact your local postal office for more information.
I LOVE the pine color! I’ve worn this tank on several hiking trips and it’s so comfy. The wider muscle tank straps keep my pack from rubbing too.
Have this tank in the mustard as well, but bought in the pine cause it's a beautiful color which will get a lot of rotation in my wardrobe. Another winner from KNW! Bought the Medium (5'7", 125lbs) & fit is perfect. Not tight but not too baggy.
Great shirt! Very soft and lightweight. Can't wait to wear this on my next hike! I am 5'2" 110lbs and bought an XS. I like the fit, though I understand why some people suggested ordering up a size if you want it to be loose. I will probably wear just a sports bra as I don't think I could fit another shirt underneath, but that's how I intended to wear it so that works for me! Agree that I'd love to see it in more colors!
I love the look and fit of this tank, and man is it soft and comfortable! The very first time I wore it though it pilled terrible where it touched my hiking pack :/
Love the simplicity, quality, design and fit. I had picked up a different tee from a shop in Moab and wanted more. Normally I wear a small but in this brand I’m a medium. I will undoubtedly check back for new designs. More color options would be cool.