Be Outside Unisex Pullover | Heather Gray
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
- 100% Cotton
- Standard Fit
- Screen printed locally in Arizona
- Created in WRAP Certified facilities
This isn't your average outdoor gear... Together we pick up one pound of trash for every product sold. Learn more and join a cleanup here!
We keep our returns and exchanges super easy and hassle free.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed within 30 days of purchase
- Your items must be unworn and unwashed
- You can exchange your order for store credit (free!), or for a refund ($7 restocking fee)
Here's how it works:
- Enter your order details into our Returns Portal
- Select the items you'd like to return or exchange and your return method
- We'll email you a pre-paid return label
- Ship us the package (re-use the mailer it came in if you can!)
- Once we receive your items back at our warehouse, your return will be processed in 3-7 business days.
Please ship returns back to:
Keep Nature Wild
1660 N Rosemont Suite 105
Mesa, AZ 85205
- Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for any shipping costs associated with returns or exchanges.
- The shipping cost will be deducted from the return amount. An additional $7 restocking fee will be deducted from your return amount if you chose the refund return method.
- All sales, promotional, and discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Products purchased online may not be returned or exchanged at any of our retail locations.
- Keep Nature Wild cannot process returns for products purchased at any retail partner locations.
For International returns, we are unfortunately not able to send you a pre-paid return label at this time. Please send the package back to us at the return address above through your own means.
Shipping is easy! We do our very best to get your items in your hands as soon as possible. Your order will typically ship 1 to 3 days after purchase (with exception to holiday shopping weekends). Depending on where you live, the arrival of your product can vary. When we put your order in the mail, you will receive a USPS tracking number - Contact us if you notice any problems.
Shipping weights are determined by the United States Postal Service and are based on the weight of the package.
Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for lost/stolen packages or packages that are returned to sender via the USPS.
A few things we typically see:
- Customers enter the wrong address: This is a bummer for everyone so please triple check :). Your order is likely to get returned to us if the wrong address is entered at checkout and we cannot be responsible for reshipment charges.
- Your package doesn't arrive in the time specified on the website: USPS is our primary shipping carrier. They do not guarantee their shipping dates and we cannot guarantee them either. However, we print and ship orders in-house every Monday-Friday and typically get packages out of our warehouse in under 24 hours.
If you are placing an international order, your package may come in contact with Customs. We don't have any control over how long your package is in Customs, nor do we have any control over Customs charges. Customers are responsible for all Customs charges. If you notice a stall in shipping, contact your local postal office for more information.
I have ordered multiple sweatshirt/ hoodies from Keep Nature Wild. I ordered both Medium and Large for whole family in various graphic prints. This fit of this Outdoors sweatshirt is okay, not great. The arms/shoulder area seems to be roomy like a bat winged sweater, but doesn't have stretch. Nice until you start to move your arms and do activities. Outside feel of sweatshirt seems to be a more durable fabric kinda like a Cahart brand. I like the logo, but will be exchanging/returning. Might be helpful if you could describe material/fabric descriptions on your website with each item. They are currently not consistent fabric style/fit from one style/ logo to another. Additionally, USPS shipment option is very slow. Almost 3 weeks. Might choose more expensive option if you need it sooner. The process of getting and then having to return and pay for shipping makes it costly to test your luck on what you might get. Exchanging is a bit of a gamble when you don't really know which type of fabric you will get. I guess that is the downfall of online ordering. Items that we DID like/keep are The Wild smokey the bear( both crew neck and hoodie) and the Made for the Mountains. Both graphic are printed on nice soft fabric and are a bit stretchy in the arms and around shoulders for movement/activities. We also like the stickers. They are creative and cute. I hope my review helps others and provides constructive feedback to Keep Nature Wild.
This sweatshirt is so soft & cozy, and fits true to size! Love it. Super happy I got it!
So cute! I love the simple design. I wish this was as soft as the Smokey bear pullover but I still like it. I ordered a small and like the looser fit.
Had to wait for this to come back in stock! SO worth it! The material is great quality and so cozy. I typically wear a size small shirt and size up for sweatshirts, so I got a medium, but would have been fine in a small too!
This pullover is so cozy and cute! It is the most comfortable sweatshirt I own!