Currently Trippin Dad Hat | Charcoal
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Road trippin' that is
- 100% cotton dyed twill
- Unstructured, six-panel, low-profile
- Tri-glide buckle closure
This isn't your average outdoor gear... We pick up one pound of trash for every product sold. Learn more and join a cleanup here!
We keep our returns and exchanges super easy and hassle free.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed within 30 days of purchase
- Your items must be unworn and unwashed
- You can exchange your order for store credit (free!), or for a refund ($7 restocking fee)
Here's how it works:
- Enter your order details into our Returns Portal
- Select the items you'd like to return or exchange and your return method
- We'll email you a pre-paid return label
- Ship us the package (re-use the mailer it came in if you can!)
- Once we receive your items back at our warehouse, your return will be processed in 3-7 business days.
Please ship returns back to:
Keep Nature Wild
1660 N Rosemont Suite 105
Mesa, AZ 85205
- Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for any shipping costs associated with returns or exchanges.
- The shipping cost will be deducted from the return amount. An additional $7 restocking fee will be deducted from your return amount if you chose the refund return method.
- All sales, promotional, and discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Products purchased online may not be returned or exchanged at any of our retail locations.
- Keep Nature Wild cannot process returns for products purchased at any retail partner locations.
For International returns, we are unfortunately not able to send you a pre-paid return label at this time. Please send the package back to us at the return address above through your own means.
Shipping is easy! We do our very best to get your items in your hands as soon as possible. Your order will typically ship 1 to 3 days after purchase (with exception to holiday shopping weekends). Depending on where you live, the arrival of your product can vary. When we put your order in the mail, you will receive a USPS tracking number - Contact us if you notice any problems.
Shipping weights are determined by the United States Postal Service and are based on the weight of the package.
Keep Nature Wild is not responsible for lost/stolen packages or packages that are returned to sender via the USPS.
A few things we typically see:
- Customers enter the wrong address: This is a bummer for everyone so please triple check :). Your order is likely to get returned to us if the wrong address is entered at checkout and we cannot be responsible for reshipment charges.
- Your package doesn't arrive in the time specified on the website: USPS is our primary shipping carrier. They do not guarantee their shipping dates and we cannot guarantee them either. However, we print and ship orders in-house every Monday-Friday and typically get packages out of our warehouse in under 24 hours.
If you are placing an international order, your package may come in contact with Customs. We don't have any control over how long your package is in Customs, nor do we have any control over Customs charges. Customers are responsible for all Customs charges. If you notice a stall in shipping, contact your local postal office for more information.
Thankfully this hat comes with a great quality adjustable strap! She fits my head when it’s adjusted but definitely a bit larger than some of the other hats. I still wear it just fine! It’s probably better that it doesn’t cut off circulation, hahah.
This hat was the first product I bought from KNW. I was a little skeptical because I bought it on sale and I was unsure if it would be the quality I was used to (I’m very picky about hats lol). I was happily surprised to receive my shipment within a few days of ordering it. I loved the hat, it was super cute and good material. I took out to the desert with me a couple of times, it got pretty dusty so I threw it in the washer and it held its shape and color.
In the package, along with my purchase, was a trash bag and an information pamphlet. I loved that detail! I am very happy to support this company’s cause especially if they continue to produce such great products.
This hat is a great choice! Cute color
This hat is perfectly a dad hat but not too dad hattie. It's comfortable and fits nicely on both my head and my husbands. We are moving across the country for job and plan to wear these on our road trip to start our new adventure!
These hats fit perfect! I definitely want the entire dad hat line (: